Friday, June 15, 2012

3-15-2012

Mom looked ok today.  I got there right after lunch, which she said was great.  Apparently they had chicken, which were all grown from the chicken farm right across the street.

The thing I wanted to capture today is that she was still in the wrong timezone.  She said again "I haven't seen your father in 5 days.  If you see him, please tell him that I love him and just want him to come home."

I knew better than to respond or question that.  I just changed the subject.  I tried bringing up the fact that she got to see Kenny and I together yesterday, and she made strange comments about how big he has grown, and that he does so much better talking.  Then she ranted a little bit about how Bea was always picking on him.

She was clearly in the past...but otherwise looked healthy and was in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment